Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Adventures in Sewing


I would consider myself a beginner in sewing. One of my favorite TV shows is Project Runway and I have always been amazed with what they can do. The little knowledge I do have of sewing is completely internet taught. I have watched a lot of tutorials but I have sooooo much more to learn. I have been making my daughter some basic fleece blankets which have gone very well. I have decided I want to tackle a slightly larger project (little steps at a time). My next project will be a rag quilt for my daughter. I have been collecting some fabric and finally decided to give it a try. I am learning some basic quilting techniques which will help with this project. I would consider this project a baby step in quilting. I plan on documenting my progress and my hope is to make a tutorial for the completed project (we'll see!)

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment